Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
Updated on 25 September 2018
www.error4hack.com is an Educational Website which provides Tutorials/Knowledge about Cyber-Security, Network Security & various other tips and tricks for Educational/Testing/Learning purposes and we are not bound by any of the legislation like in the US or other countries but as an end user you might so be certain to read the EULAs that you agree upon installing something to make sure you are not breaking any domestic laws.
To our best knowledge the tools provided here are our own property and if including binaries then using from open source from their respective owner as per license and we do not supply any copyrighted product or material from our website or tools so it is on the end user to test the tool on their licensed product only, all the things provided here are just for the knowledge, research and education purposes only and should not be used other than these purposes, it is on the end user how they use it and is their own business, in any case, www.error4hack.com will not be held responsible.
Fair Use (Copyright Act Law of 1976)
Under section 107, the fair use of a copyrighted work is not copyright infringement, even if such use technically violates section 106. While fair use explicitly applies to use of copyrighted work for criticism, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research purposes. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Removing Copyrighted Material
eRRo4hack will promptly remove materials from its Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright.
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content-for Copyright Holders
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on this Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for Error4hack to locate that material (e.g URL).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- And Send an e-mail to-: [email protected] or inform using Contact Us form.